Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of side skirts that I inherited when I bought my s3 spider last year. They are in excellent condition and have never been used, and I don't want them. They are white. PM me with a reasonable offer plus shipping and they are yours.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
I have a pair of side skirts that I inherited when I bought my s3 spider last year. They are in excellent condition and have never been used, and I don't want them. They are white. PM me with a reasonable offer plus shipping and they are yours.
Can you post a photo of the BACKSIDE of the skirts? Or send me a photo of the backsides? I removed the skirts from my 88 quad for repaint of the car. The shirts had been removed previous to my owning the car for a repaint. There is something about the rear attachment at the front and back of each skirt which is missing and I am having a difficult time reattaching the skirts successfully because of the absence of these attachments. I have tried without success to find out what these attachments look like or where I might locate them. I would even try to fabricate something but I have no idea how these attachments were made, shapped, or attached to the backside of the skirts. There is a hole in the bottom of the front and rear fender on each side of the car to accomodate these missing skirt attachemnts. If your skirts have these attachments still intact, I would be interested in buying the skirts.

Robert Hill in Memphis TN [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts