Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks!
My name is Filippo and I write from Italy, where i was able to fullfill one of my dreams, owning an Alfa Spider!! She is a silver S2 2000 Veloce from 1981, and currently a bit "rough around the edges"... My plan is to slowly fix what I can on my own and leave to the professionals just the two milestones (engine/gearbox and bodywork), and this is how I found this wonderful community! Sadly the Italian Duetto Club is more focused on organizing meetings and dinners, with the tendency of taking their cars to the shops to fix them, and overall there isn't much partecipation on the forums. Luckily I got my degree in the UK and Google helped me to find this wonderful forum where so far I found almost all the answers that I needed! Here is a picture of my baby shortly after I collected it!
Ciao Alfisti!!🇮🇹

·
Registered
78 Posts
Filippo: Welcome and congratulations on your Spider! I purchased mine nearly 3 years ago, and this forum is an incredible source of insight, experience and advice. Best wishes in moving forward with the repairs and restoration on your Spider--it looks to be in very good condition and very original. I envy you the wonderful country roads in Italy to drive. My family is originally from Calabria, and the mountain roads in the province are wonderful to drive!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts