Registered
558 Posts
A better description might help.

Best regards,

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hopefully a picture will help. Front bumper close up.
I have the chrome piece above the bumper. I am looking for the chrome piece below the bumper

Thank You!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
I'm guessing that you actually have the lower piece on there but the plastic chrome coating has come off. Have a look, I think three fragile studs hold it on and get some plastic chrome paint at the hardware store. Remarkably, I believe there are three? versions of this grill style, so if you can spruce up what you have that might be easier than trying to make something work. I know the 80-81's were different for sure.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm guessing that you actually have the lower piece on there but the plastic chrome coating has come off. Have a look, I think three fragile studs hold it on and get some plastic chrome paint at the hardware store. Remarkably, I believe there are three? versions of this grill style, so if you can spruce up what you have that might be easier than trying to make something work. I know the 80-81's were different for sure.
The picture is of our other spider (1981). I am actually missing the lower piece on our 1976 (picture below)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts