Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Custom-made Series 3 Tan tonneau and stainless trim with snaps, for sale. This is NOT the common Boot Cover, this is a Tonneau. Previous owner had custom-made tonneau with modified factory trim and snaps when I bought the car, but I never used the tonneau and replaced the trim. Now the set is for sale.
Tonneau has black central zip, stainless buttons, and carrying bag. Stainless trim with snaps is complete from driver's A-pillar, over both doors, around back of ****pit and up to the other A-pillar. Clean metal, no rust, kinks or scratches. Fits perfectly. Since I bought the car - 4 years ago - the tonneau has never been out of the bag, I just unzipped it today to photograph. $400 plus actual shipping cost for So Cal. David OD, Laguna Ca, or email BomberODavid at eh oh ell dot comm.

The first picture is not my tonneau, but shows the style. Covers the whole ****pit, rather than just the folded convertible top.
Tonneau Example.jpg Snaps L.jpg Snaps L & Rear.jpg Snaps Overall.jpg Snaps R.jpg Snaps R & Rear.jpg Tonneau Fabric.jpg

·
Registered
619 Posts
It took a couple of minutes for me to figure out why the OP put "***'s" in the note.
Then I realized it was the system modifying what it thought was a "bad" word.
Please, nobody submit a note describing the area that a fighter pilot would sit in the plane , a female dog or the name of a Pub you visit in England. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts