·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #283 ·
Oof

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
I feel like your metal has a really nice line there. It appears the plex has a concave indent in the edge, and none of them are perfect, they all have slight variances.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #285 ·
Well ...now to return to the regularly scheduled program
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting
Hood Automotive exterior Wood Rim Material property
Tire Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Tread

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #286 · (Edited)
The support shelf for the back of the convertible top when we took the top off several of the studs snapped -…..Just full of surprises

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
When re-installing the soft top, TAKE CARE not to overtighten the nuts on those lovely new studs. Otherwise, you end up with a ripple across your newly painted panel. Ask me how I know (gutted...) Would also run a die over the threads on these studs before starting the top install, and give each a bit of antisieze before the nuts/washers go on.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #289 ·
I’ve had a few surprises as you can see through the thread,point well taken I Believe the procedure is going to be just snug them

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #293 ·
I hope so in the process of rebuilding the car we did a lot of chassis stiffening other than the European look it’s a bone stock 2 L I’m going to put a little bit of a performance cam in there and leave the spica injection,which seems to be working very well

Reactions: alfaloco

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #295 ·
3 years ago when started ....I did not anticipate the number of repairs and was a bit concerned, alas the car stays in the family, it reminds me of racing budgets .... there are none!!!
GIF | Gfycat

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #299 ·
ERR,,,,NO!!!

281 - 299 of 299 Posts