Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
But Mad North-Northwest
10,083 Posts
Meh - gotta die from something.

Hell, in the Milano the fuel lines run through the cabin front to rear. Spider's not half bad compared to that.

·
1966-2013
13,741 Posts
Yup, if you gotta die anyway, might as well be in agony as you figure out too late that your seatbelt latch is frozen and you're going to sit there and burn for the duration. (but hey, mabe you'll get lucky and the fire will be intense enough to consume all the oxygen allowing you to pass out as you roast....)

Right up there with falling off a medium high cliff into water with enough impact to break most every bone in your body, but not kill you outright (didja know that water is harder than concrete when impacted 'at speed'? Yup: there's air pockets in concrete making for an actual sponginess, but not in water. Hit that hard enough and you just bust open like a grape) then drown because nothing works anymore.

If I gotta and I got a choice, 'straining at stool' always struck me as amusing. (hell, you're gonna crap the bed anyway even if it is in your sleep, so you might as well skip the obvious steps and cut straight to the chase :D )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts