Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
'64 Spider Normale (Bought new), now "abnormale"; '91 Spider Veloce
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have been professionally re-upholstered, in custom-cut black premium leather, with tan-colored quality double-stitching. They are in excellent condition, as witnessed in the attached pictures, with some cushion "dimples" in one seat IMG-2217.jpg IMG-2215.jpg IMG-2218.jpg .

They are located in Upstate New York. The price is $900, either, local pick-up, or + shipping.

For comparison information, “SEAT COVER - BLACK VINYL & ALCANTARA” sold singly from Classicalfa, costs approximately $230 + shipping from the UK (IN090 SPIDER S4 (1990-93) SEAT COVER - BLACK VINYL & ALCANTARA) .

Another source is OKP Parts and Engineering GmbH, “Seat Cover Spider 90-93 real leather black/Alcantra”, single price is Euro 550 ($600) + shipping from Germany (OKP GmbH).

An additional source is Centerline International, “Upholstery Spider 1991-1994 Black Leather and Suede”, price for a set is $1295 + shipping from Colorado.

Upholstery Spider 1991-94 Black Leather | Centerline International

·
Registered
8,084 Posts
very decent deal for someone, I'd say!
not only the seat covers, but complete seats, so the pans, the recliner adjusters, the tracks...all of which is expensive.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Dom. I agree this represents a real bargain.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes.
Regards....

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<Bump>

Accepting reasonable offers...

·
Registered
58 Posts
A big fan of black vs. tan and even more so for my white S4. Isn't the OEM design complete with Alcantara though which these seem devoid of?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A big fan of black vs. tan and even more so for my white S4. Isn't the OEM design complete with Alcantara though which these seem devoid of?
Yes, these are totally black premium leather, but exact replicas of the OEM-design, dimension ally, as seen in the pictures..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts