Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SF Bay Area GTV owners, get ready!

In three weeks, Ruth Ann Yager will be running her 2nd Annual GTV Drive... this time departing from Castro Valley, CA. Two wineries will be visited, including one picnic and, or course, beautiful two-laners... more than 10 GTVs took part last year, and it was a blast!

Please e-mail Ruth Ann if you're planning on it... 105 GTs-only, please, NO EXCEPTIONS.

Here are the details:

What : GTV only drive
When: Sunday, Sept. 28
Where:Meet at Rudy’s Donut House, 3692 Castro Valley Blvd. Castro Valley, CA
Time: Leave Rudy’s at 9:30

Come for a leisurely Sunday drive. We’ll stop at a winery for a tasting – $15.00- with a picnic after. Then, on to a second winery. Ending probably mid –afternoon.

Please let Ruth Ann Yager know if you can come so we don’t drive away without you.
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
It was cancelled due to lack of interest. I got an email through to Ruth Ann a week before the drive and she let me know it was off. Whether the typo in her email had something to do with it is hard to say. But there where no replies on the BB post either.

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
It was cancelled due to lack of interest. I got an email through to Ruth Ann a week before the drive and she let me know it was off. Whether the typo in her email had something to do with it is hard to say. But there where no replies on the BB post either.
I could see the exclusivity factor being a turn off...not to mention my GTV is on jackstands! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts