Alfa Romeo Forums banner
81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Holy cr*pola. Is that a shop rag or paper towels?

This warrants a BB warning about using Vintage Classics?
Yup…. Paper towel! There’s video of it being pulled from the drain plug!

And I completely agree… as there are plenty of posts mentioning the poor workmanship and management at Vintage customs, I will be creating my own post, linking this one with my original post and the new post documenting everything with photos and quotes from text messages, emails and prices.

Unfortunately, they’ve caused me to be truthful and forthcoming with their malpractices.

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
There are many many bad experiences which victims are not willing to share because of the pain relived and self-inflicted wounds (and self-incrimination) by not doing due diligence or a PPI or ill-fated decisions. How many cars on Bat that turn out to be pigs get vetted? ZERO.. I personally only know of one which was sold as a "rotisserie restoration" for a record price that turned out to be so bad the victim didn't have the heart or conscience to get out from under it and flip it at a major discount and cut his losses. He never did a PPI which would have exposed what he won and so subsequently had no legal path to come up whole. When he is done re-making the car .. he could have bought 3 or 4 nice examples of the same car for the same amount of money he will have in his. .It is true the Bat thing might not be a red flag as some of the sellers are one timers but it needs to be in the open for what not to do when buying a car.

81 - 83 of 83 Posts