Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I remembered seeing this website on Top Gear a couple of months ago: www.howmanyleft.co.uk . I figured I would search how many Milanos were left in Britain and it turns out that theres not many. Some of the Categories for Milanos are a bit repetitive but even when you add all of the models, up there still isn't more than 150.

I was just wondering if its possible if this is true, and if it is good luck to you guys across the ocean.

Miguel

·
Registered
567 Posts
Well... if I have to believe the site... the "75" (the name might have influence on the results...) went from 639 licensed in 1994 down to a single one in Q3 of 2014...

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
The car is a 75 were only sold as the Milano in the U.S.
Silly marketing people.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Yes, Milano was never used here and Europe!

Interestingly the factory used the name 75 V6 3.0 America in the press kit folder and brochures, but always in tests the magazines here use 75 V6 3,0 as name.

GK.

·
Registered
129 Posts
This only shows which 75s' are taxed and on the road, not those like mine which have been taken off road as they require some work (in my case bodywork from rust, common in uk). I hope to get mine back on the road this yr, so +1. I know of at least 4 others as on going projects as race/road cars which wont show, however imagine that figure is a lot more

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Lying here on the sofa, with my head on the wife's lap. I read this to her, and she says,"oh dear, did I shorten the list by one, when I crashed yours last year"

Yes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts