Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone aware of a source for the rubber sleeve that protects electrical socket connections within the wire loom? Assuming I've found the proper item in the parts manual, the "sleeve" is part number 1702.76.003. I've trolled all the usual supplier's websites and come up empty. Worst case I'll cast my own.

Thanks,
Trent

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Problem solved. Joe suggested vacuum hose of the appropriate I.D. and O.D., cut to length.

He PM'd me the solution, probably to save me the public embarrassment of not coming up with on my own what is now obvious to me a super-simple solution that was probably already evident to everyone else.

But as I have thick skin, I put the answer here to both praise Joe for his ingenuity, and in case someone else was wondering about the same issue (but too embarrassed to ask).

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Is anyone aware of a source for the rubber sleeve that protects electrical socket connections within the wire loom?
Trent
If you are not satisfied with the vacuum hose method, you might try Matt Jones at Re-Originals, I bought some of these connectors from him at an AROC convention many years ago.

Mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts