Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here is rtb racer's new race car. i guess his pops is gonna take the old one and he is taking this new one. makes me wanna get my car done. i think i will go work on it now...june is closer than i think.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i love the way it looks with no center grille but i am not gonna be a poser and take mine off. i'll "show my shield" on my car.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I don't have any pictures of my new car so thanks for posting one. I am going to get ALOT this weekend.
Thanks
Richard

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
must we also mention the **** thing only weighs 1700 lbs! not bad for all steel except for hood and trunk.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I like the looks of the car without the grill on it, however, IT LOOKS NAKED. I think I will throw one on just to dress-up the front

Richard

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yeah about pictures, the car isn't at my place and I haven't seen it since the last weekend. I will have many pics this weekend though!!!

Richard

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey no knocking the 510's...looks like i might be the owner of one next week! i swear my dad will shoot me when he sees it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I like the 510's they remind of the big american sports cars from the 60's and 70's. The 510 has those same beefy lines on the back that make the cars look really wide. Especially with front air dams like the 2.5 guys do.

Richard

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Hey Richard, congratulations! I could tell you guys needed another ride. This is one hot looking racer! I would definately put a grill back on it though.

I can stop feeling guilty for hanging out around this '67 GTV on qualifying day. My wife and the previous owner's girlfriend are Japanese, so they hit it off. This gave me the opportunity to drool over the car.

I assumed that someone would be there to take AlfaBB pictures on Sunday, so I only took a few shots of this GTV. Besides, you all saw the great action shots that my digital camera took.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Felix the Cat?

Is this Felix the Cat GTV? I was offered a similar GTV some time ago with a Felix the Cat licence plate..........

Regards,

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Eliseo,
This could very well be the Felix the Cat GTV. It sports a Felix sticker on the rear so a Felix license plate is not outta the question; it does have a license plate holder. This may help...
The car was biult by Alex Bacon of Santa Ana, California. He used to have a shop called Vintage Prep. The point of this car was to beat the Brech BMW car's (those **** 2002's). Everything on the car is lightweight and simply incredible. A while back (I want to say about 5 years?) David Wall of San Diego purchased the car. Now it beongs to RTB and hopefully will beat the Brech BMW's and possibly more.

Caption for picture below: "If only you knew what you had coming for you"

1 - 20 of 49 Posts