Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
JJ and 91SpiderNV,
AROSC typically lets you run if you have experience from recognized org - SCCA should be fine. Without a AROSC license you just need to run with the "X" - two pieces of tape... and attend class room before sessions. Of course, you have to meet AROSC tech requirements, but I doubt you would have problems if you meet SCCA requirements. Go to www.arosc.org, download the comp-code and check. If you are far from tech places, someone at the track will be available to tech your car Sat morning for the nominal $10 fee. They are very friendly people. Bruce Colby on this board is competition director and is always helpful. His BB id is "Bruce Colby".
Jes

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Grant,

I have never ran anything wider than 205 on the track on my Milanos, whether street or R-compound, TT or Race.

JJ, I understand you are disappointed that Ron didn't get to drive at WSIR, and I can see you have issues with them over other things. It does sound very strange they wouldn't let an FIA licensed driver sign up for TT - that should be a no-brainer. I can only imagine that there must have been some misunderstanding or miscommunication. Who did you talk to?

As to the SoCal Alfa shops not being interested - VERY, VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!!!!!!!!

I suppose you tried to set it all up before he travelled. So, you and he arranged (or went through with) the travelling _knowing_ that there was little interest in SoCal - shops and track-wise. Of course, it is still disappointing, but people are entitled to whatever interests they like.

Jes

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Yeah, well - at least you were nice enough to put us up and host the shindig at your house! :D Thanks again - that was pretty cool... :cool:
It was a blast - like so many other extended Alfa weekends and moments. It ranks right up there with some of the Seattle trips. The stuff you live for. :D Priceless, for everything else there is ...
Jes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.