Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
What about tires? Your tires aren't very good. Were the S14's tires good? Before you go with the RSR suspension, I think you should address the bumper and battery issue. Then go time trialling with AROSC, see what times you turn and then decide if you want to go with the RSR suspension mods.

Larry's ex-GTV6 could keep up with a WRX in the turns and it had very basic mods much in terms of suspension. In fact I was in his car when we were racing with a WRX. I guess we need AR4me and Potenziato to go to the track to see how fast their cars are compared with the later offerings.

The other issue is with chassis stiffness, in which case, it's not even worth talking about with the stock Milanos.

Fender wise, there is this guy in South San Jose who has a fender rolling tool we can rent. I think 225/45/16s should be no problems with some minor mods to the fenders. If you're on a budget

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Grant,

You need a point of reference. Go to Willow Springs this October and tell us the result, then we can compare all the Milanos which went to Willow Springs, their times and modifications. In fact AROSC's Time Trial website has times of both Alfas and non-Alfas, so you can get a rough idea of what the Milano can do.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
JJ,

Did this have anything to do with registration? Was Ron registered prior to the event?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.