Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Listers:
Has anyone ever used a roof rack, such as a Thule or Yakima, on a Milano or 75? If so, could you let me know which sizes and bars you used? I am looking to use one, but our favorite car is not listed in their catalogues. Thanks much
Cheers
Andy

·
Registered
28 Posts
Are you still looking for info? I have a rack on my Milano that came with it and can look to see what it is if you like. It is at my parents so let me know and I will go up and dig it out.
Clem

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for that

Hi Clem:
Thanks very much for your response and offer. I have no particular timeframe by which I need this, so just whenever you get over to your parents' house is fine. Many thanks again and
Cheers
Andy

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Both Thule and Yakima used to have fittings for the Milano/75, but they are no longer listed. I have two sets. One is the originale factory rack (with Alfa logo), while the other is an after-market (probably Thule). I also have a box (Thule Adventurer) which I used to use with a previous Milano. They both worked well as I recall, but did leave a bit of a mark in the paint.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Hi Alex...

Any chance of a couple of photos...I've just embarked on a quest to do an Ironman (what the hell was I thinking :eek::eek::eek::eek:) & I'm going to need to transport my bike...

Cheers

Mike

·
Registered
814 Posts
Love to take you up on the offer Alex... but even at the "right price" the costs involved in shipping anything out of the States is usually equivalent to the National Debt of some Pacific nations I could name...:D:D

·
Registered
594 Posts
Thule racks

You inspired me to check on this, too.

Yakima not long does, but you can configure a Thule rack for a Milano right on their site.

Not sure if you can order Thule stuff online from the Southern Hemisphere. I would imagine you could.

Good luck
Braino

1 - 8 of 8 Posts