Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of 17x8 Ronal R41s and no car to put them on. I bought them several years ago for my 164L that hit a deer and was subsequently sold. Since a replacement for the car is not on the horizon, it's time to let them go. I got them from a fellow forum member, and just want to get my investment back. $450 shipped to the eastern half of the US; $500 to the western half. Sorry, no overseas shipping. PM me if interested.

I've included a pic of them installed on a black LS for reference. Real pics can happen, but probably not until early next week.

Pic here.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Aplogies; they're R39s. The pic is correct.

·
Registered
449 Posts
What is the individual wheel weight?

Are hubcentric spacers and wobble bolts needed and/or included for 164 applications?

Are tires mounted on the wheels?

Thanks
Dante

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
I found that Ronal spacers are not Hubcentric

at least for the fronts, because they have a large chamfer, and the protruding hub does not contact the hub in the spacer, especially with the stock spacer in place. You need this spacer if you use the standard wheel bolts, otherwise the wheel bolts will contact the upright and the wheels will not rotate.

I had special spacers made by a local machine shop for all four wheels that do not have the chamfer. Also made the fronts thicker by the amount of the standard spacer. I couldn't believe the difference in the driving. No wheel wheel shake!

BTW, I may be interested in the wheels, depending upon price, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts