Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may have access to a large quantity of various size romablok clamps . I am not sure whether they have the cad finish or silver finish.

My question is: Is there a market for selling the ones I don't need?
I would sell them between $5 and $10 dollars.
What sizes are highly marketable?

Just wondering if I should buy the large quantity.

Sam

·
Registered
349 Posts
I may have access to a large quantity of various size romablok clamps . I am not sure whether they have the cad finish or silver finish.
What sizes are highly marketable?

Sam
The clamp someone needs... I would think that the smaller ones may be subject to removal and use more than the larger ones, but I'm just guessing.

Sounds like a fair price as well.

--Doug

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I would market them as "size for 101, 105 radiator hose" and so forth.

Most of us who would be interested probably don't know the actual measurements in mm of the clamps we want. I would think $5 - 10 each would be reasonable. The people who just view them as 'just another style of clamp' won't buy them anyhow, but most people seeking originality will view $30 or $40 as a reasonable investment.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Sam,

If you find any ignition lead clamps in this stash, either flip-over style or with a screw fitting, I'll take whatever you have. I could use some other types too. Please send me a PM or email when you have drawn up a list. There was a helpful thread on the BB a few years ago which should help you identify which clamps belong on which car.

Thanks,

Alex.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Can't remember if the '69 GTV has the screw-in or drop-in thermostat but, if the latter, you will need one of these, which have been reproduced and many suppliers have them.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sam,

If you find any ignition lead clamps in this stash, either flip-over style or with a screw fitting, I'll take whatever you have. I could use some other types too. Please send me a PM or email when you have drawn up a list. There was a helpful thread on the BB a few years ago which should help you identify which clamps belong on which car.

Thanks,

Alex.
I am not sure of all the sizes available but I will investigate further.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
"Supah" can do with two clamps for the intake crossover hose.

Can do with a new hose as well.
Do you know what size they are? Are they screw type or flip Romablok?

I think someone on the Alfa BB may have some of those available.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sam,

Thanks,

Alex.
I will check if these are available. Do you know the diameters?

Sam

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Not from memory, but there is only one type of flip-over clamp and one type of screw-style clamp made with this type of fitting for the ignition wires.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
I am in need of the following quantities of Romablok screw type hose clamps, and would be willing to pay up to $10 each (if they are new):

(4) @ 17-19mm
(10) @ 20-23mm
(2) @ 39mm
(4) @ 42mm

If you manage to get any of these sizes please let me know.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I am in need of the following quantities of Romablok screw type hose clamps, and would be willing to pay up to $10 each (if they are new):

(4) @ 17-19mm
(10) @ 20-23mm
(2) @ 39mm
(4) @ 42mm

If you manage to get any of these sizes please let me know.
New ones are available here (if this advertising is allowed): https://www.jensputzier.com/misc/romablok-hose-clamps-3653.html

These are original NOS Romablok clamps that come directly from the manufacturers old stock in Italy.

·
--ADMINISTRATOR--chiuso per ferie
11,985 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Sorry, those on your website are not New Old Stock. The original clamps use a slotted cheese head screw, not a slotted hex head screw as in your pictures. Those on your website are new manufacture.
These are the last version manufactured by Nanetti (OEM).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts