Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in buying Romablok clamps to for my 1969 GTV and 1969 1750 spider.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tried convertinoautoricambi on ebay and I bought the package he sells. He backed out of the sale by telling Ebay he doesn't ship to Canada. We tried buying some direct from him and he claims he is out of stock on a few of the popular sizes. I havn't had a positive experience yet with him.

·
Premium Member
1,577 Posts
You can have old ones refurbished

I am interested in buying Romablok clamps to for my 1969 GTV and 1969 1750 spider.
If you are unable to find new ones, there is a gentleman who has a listing every month in the classified section (in the back) of the Alfa Owners magazine, who offers a reasonably priced service to strip and re-plate (with the proper yellow zinc) any old Romablok clamps that are mailed to him.

I haven't tried it, but I have heard that they come out looking quite nice. It may not be your ideal choice, but if you do find new ones later, other than the cost of paying twice, you can always switch them out.

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,033 Posts
I tried convertinoautoricambi on ebay and I bought the package he sells. He backed out of the sale by telling Ebay he doesn't ship to Canada. We tried buying some direct from him and he claims he is out of stock on a few of the popular sizes. I havn't had a positive experience yet with him.
Have a friend/Alfisti in Europe buy hem for you and ship them. Etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts