Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was nice meeting some of you at the Rockville Antique Car Show, today. Couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather! I've been going to this show since 2010, but this was my first year attending as an Alfa owner. I'm going to send in my AROC membership application this week and will hope to have all the DMV stuff done by Monday. Thank you, Trish (if you're on here), for your help and welcoming me into the fray. I'm looking forward to the adventures ahead. If it's half-decent weather on Saturday, I'm planning on bringing the Spider to Katie's Cars and Coffee (my regular haunt).

Again, it was nice meeting some of the members and I look forward to club activities and getting to know you guys better.

~Mike Escobar (I was the young guy wearing the green polo shirt and matching Alfa baseball cap)

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome Mike. I missed the show yesterday but hope to see you at Katie's one of these Saturdays. There it's also a C&C in Fair Lakes on Sunday mornings. It's not as big as Katie's but starts at a more reasonable hour.

Hopefully you took some pics yesterday and can post them here.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I've been to the Fair Lakes C&C but I like Katie's better for the facts that Fair Lakes doesn't have any shade, you tend to see more rare/interesting cars at Katie's, and I only live ten minutes from Great Falls. Yes, I took some pictures, yesterday, but I didn't take as many as I usually would, due to the fact I spent most of the time hanging around the Alfas. I also don't have any photo re-sizing software on this computer, yet. I do post most of my pics from Katie's on my Flickr photostream, here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

You'll have to scroll down a bit to get to my Katie's pics, as the most recent pics I've uploaded are from Hershey, followed by a few of my Spider, then my pics from the Radnor Hunt Concours d'Elegance. I see you're in Ashburn. The guy who sold me my Spider is in Ashburn (his name is Michel). I see you also own a series 3 Spider. What color is it (so I can keep an eye out for you at Katie's)?

~Mike

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beautiful Spider! I was wondering if the Fiat dealer in Tyson's would be the Alfa dealership. I'll keep an eye out for you at Katie's.

~Mike Escobar

1 - 5 of 5 Posts