Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
it's almost a alfa romeo spider
11,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 spider , a 1975( i have been taking a few things off this car) and 1978 that just showed up.. have not seen that one yet..

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
Geez, Randall, youre a scavenger. I envy you right now...LOL. Too bad we dont have that lucck around here with old alfas. Anyway, youre a real resource for the people here - alerting them with great finds like those.......

Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Post a picture if you can. Do either have a good steering wheel or 10-footer quality door handles? I could also use a Spica air box front cover duct if you were willing to ship. Thanks!

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i will go out tuesday, steve..

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
any requests? leaving at 9 am to pick and pull.. steve , both outside door handle? and the front of the air cleaner box, yes?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Yes. And the wood steering wheels if they're still good. Oh and check the seat bottoms to see if they're not rusty, if not grab them!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I need a crack free exhust manifold with downpipe for my 1975 (from a 1978 ok too).
Would like to know what you see tuesday.
Bob.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Two Springs, since you're in Washington you can ditch the air pump manifold and go with the earlier two-piece now. Ralli-Round in Seattle might have one up in the rafters.

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry guys, there was no 78 spider there, the 75 spider seat bottoms went back to there org form...rust.. but the good news the door handles are very good. and a question.. there is a 78/80 gtv 4 cly. there, the seat look to be the same,, would those seat bottoms work on your car? cause' those seat are 'inside' the car.. no rust.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I don't think the Alfetta GTV seats are the same. Did you get the door handles and steering wheel?

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
door handle yes.. steering wheel was really bad.., you know a local gituar maker can re-wood your steering wheel.. thought about that?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts