Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,782 Posts
Ok, so I went into the site and picked pout a bunch of stuff...$123 worth, picked the cheapest shipping. It comes from 5 different warehouses. They charge shipping from each one, so it ends up 36% of the bill is shipping! No thanks:)

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, so I went into the site and picked pout a bunch of stuff...$123 worth, picked the cheapest shipping. It comes from 5 different warehouses. They charge shipping from each one, so it ends up 36% of the bill is shipping! No thanks:)
Yep, unless they are out of 1, maybe 2 places it can get pricey.

·
Push hard and live
9,657 Posts
Is there a search function to locate only "closeout" items? I couldn't find it. I've bought closeout stuff from them before, but they were found only by a routine search for the parts I needed for a job.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is there a search function to locate only "closeout" items? I couldn't find it. I've bought closeout stuff from them before, but they were found only by a routine search for the parts I needed for a job.
They send me email updates on any car I have saved with closeouts once in a while. I think there's a "Closeout" tab but would need to look for it.

·
Push hard and live
9,657 Posts
I've looked for a close out tab with no success. There's a promotions area, and it contains some close outs, but not all. That area is driven primarily by manufacturer promotion offers. Oh well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts