Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI if interested:

This is just a reminder that your RockAuto discount code 773498689938 will expire on November 13, 2007. If you or anyone you know is thinking of doing some vehicle repair, now's the time to order the parts!

To take advantage of your discount:

* Please visit Auto Parts Fast at RockAuto and put the parts you need in the Shopping Cart.
* Use the following discount code:

* Enter your discount code (and no other characters or spaces) in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart.
* If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Set" button to the right of the field.
* Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

RockAuto carries a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions and engine long blocks. We also have a growing number of body parts: door handles, mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets! Our online catalog includes vehicles from 1945 to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

Thanks for being a RockAuto customer!

Tom Taylor
VP Marketing
Auto Parts Fast at RockAuto
[email protected]
1-866-ROCKAUTO (1-866-762-5288)
(608) 661-1376

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
:eek:Ok, ok - I'll place the order today, lets see:
pads, rotors,calipers and brake hoses for the Jeep
Heater core for the one Corvette & plugs for the other
Spark plugs, p/s hoses, radiator and heater hoses for the wifes Camaro
Brake shoes for the S10
:(so much work
At least the Alfa doesn't need anything.:cool::D

·
Premium Member
26,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like a plan I had to use this summer to fix our GC Jeep A/C system. Rock Auto sent me parts from about 6 different locations it seems.

I think I got my original discount code from your Studebaker car club website or was it a Taurus Non-SHO Classic car club site!

If you ever need a discount code just google it and pick one with the most time left on expiration date

1 - 3 of 3 Posts