Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please register for our highlight track event of the year. If you do not sign up for the "Time-Trial" portion, make sure you sign up for the "Alfa Vintage Touring" sessions. You will get approx. four 30 min. sessions in two days for only $150. We need at least 15 cars to make it work. This will allow you the opportunity to take your classic Alfa and give it an Italian tune-up!

No need for roll-cages and fire-extinguishers, just bring your car and have some fun. We need more Alfas participating, please support this event.

Visit www.caroc.com to register ASAP.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on guys, we have only six cars registered to date for the "Italian Vintage Touring", we need 15 to make it happen. I know at least a dozen of you guys and look forward to seeing you driving your cars. Al Pinkowski, if your looking at this, you need to bring that awesome GTV6/Callaway monster. A bunch of you guys have Alfa Romeos, come join us and help support our event.

Thus far we only have 15 people registered to the "timing event", we need 45 just to break even. We have been busting our rears trying to make it happen and each year we have less support from the Alfa community.

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
How "Vintage" does it have to be?

Would a 95Q be eligible?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Hi Tom,
As you have not been to this event yet, I would heartily encourage it...and take advantage of the cheap Touring session, which will get you at speed on the track (you will get plenty of thrills if you can keep up with the RA pace car during touring)

Cheers, Bill

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Touring Session Schedule

Can you list the times for the touring sessions on Saturday and Sunday? Have some other things going on each day, and am seeing if I can fit it into my schedule. (As I would love to do).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts