Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ride available, serious & funded driver for 2.5 Challenge events only. The car (1967 Alfa GTV #830) is a proven race winner and you could be driving it at the next race, call 415-760-6569.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Hey Snaidy, here's your chance to drive a real race car. From the times I've seen this car race I can tell its kinda sorta fast (in the most sarcastic sense)...sh*t...make sure you bring a diaper!

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Two problems.

--- I can't/don't take thing's seriously
--- two, I'm definitly not funded

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Welcome aboard Kevin.

For those that have the money and experience to rent Kevin's car, this is the car to rent! It is well sorted, fast, and reliable. It is always a good idea to rent a car before you go buy one because it's best to know what you are getting yourself into before making the plunge and buying a race car.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Dang, I wish I lived on the other coast...

I'm very interested in getting into vintage racing, to the point where I'm building a vintage chassis. Renting a car for a season would be far cheaper to make sure I want to.

Oh, well.

Eric

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
I wouldn't think it's anywhere below $4000 for a full weekend. Depends on...tires included? track support included? car towed to track?

Price will vary depending on the car. Be prepared to pay more for a well proven car that is set up and ready to go over a car that has been trashed and poorly prepared. The car offered here is one of the best if not the best GTV racing in the US..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts