Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all,

i am looking for images of the right hand drive Tipo 105.28 Nuova Super 1.6 from the year 1975. According to my information the car was built in very tiny numbers, but i have never seen images from these cars. Does anybody own such a car and is willing to share images and maybe the chassis number as well?

Would be thankful if anybody can help!

Patrick

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a few pics but it's an SA-built car, which has a lot of detail differences.
Andrew
Dear Andrew,

are you sure this is a Nuova Super 1.6 1975 built car? Do you happen to have the chassis number of the car?

Patrick

·
Premium Member
21,707 Posts
Whoops no, not a Nuova Super. A 1600 Super, built in SA. Perhaps 1975, as I recall? Chassis numbers are nothing like Arese cars.
Here's the VIN plate, installed in SA. These were sent as knocked-down shells to SA with many components made there to meet the locally-made requirement.
Mostly of oddball interest, not that pertinent to your question, for
Andrew

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
DIN,
Without stating the obvious.... have you tried google?

Search..... 'alfa romeo giulia super nuova 1600 1975' , then select 'images'

That will get you a selection. Just add 'interior' etc. to the end of the search to narrow it down.

Cheers.

·
--ADMINISTRATOR--chiuso per ferie
12,008 Posts
DIN,
Without stating the obvious.... have you tried google?

Search..... 'alfa romeo giulia super nuova 1600 1975' , then select 'images'

That will get you a selection. Just add 'interior' etc. to the end of the search to narrow it down.

Cheers.

Anything that is found on the internet may be potentially copyrighted. Furthermore, most of the hits a person will get may not show he details he's looking for.

@DIN is more than likely gathering information.

·
Premium Member
21,707 Posts
There can't be many Nuovas left running, much less RHD ones. There's a 1300 Nuova here in Sacramento though it's been cosmetically backdated on the outside.

You might check Patrick Dasse's Giulia book of factory photos.

Andrew

·
Registered
440 Posts
Brian, its not that hard... I think he can target what he’s looking for...

how about adding ‘brochure’ to the search, that’s sure to get him
real genuine pics.

Cheers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts