Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have TWO right hand drive 2000 GTV dashboards for sale. One is in excellent condition, the other has some cracks on the cap. Both will need new veneers, available from e.g. Classic Alfa in London. I can also supply NOS eyeball vents and demist vents, and excellent used switches. Instruments in restored pods are available separately. Please see the photos in the following posts.

I have also seen several photos which clearly suggest that these dashboards were also fitted to CKD 1300/1600 GT Juniors at the South African assembly plant.

I am prepared to ship overseas but I have no idea at the present time what the cost of this would be. Local collection preferred from just north of London. PayPal only, please.

Email me directly if interested, thanks!

Alex.

PS: I have one NOS rear window demist switch for a 116 car which can be carefully adapted to fit this dashboard, please see the following photo. Preference will be given to anyone wishing to purchase one of the dashes.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
First dash - good used

This dashboard has some (repairable) cracks on the cap but is otherwise solid, glovebox door unwarped. Good choke/throttle levers and switches - but can supply NOS items if required. I also have an instrument cluster if needed. Price is £200 GBP plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Second dash - excellent used

This one is much nicer, no cracks at all although there is one very minor blemish in the vinyl which is shown below. Will also need a new veneer kit. Asking price is £240 GBP or very near offer.

Thanks,

Alex.

PS this is an update to the earlier advert.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
alfa gtv

Hi...I want to buy the dimmer switch and defrost switch for gtv 2000.
Do you have them or can I buy it from the dashboard(in the picture) seperately?Thank you...
please contact me at ([email protected]).
please send the photos and price...

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2000 GTV switches

Two brand new switches on the right of the photo, just removed from the packaging ... the others also seem unused but they were not in original packaging (the two demister switches have slightly different bodies but it shouldn't be difficult to adapt them). Email me directly if you're interested by clicking on my username and selecting that option. Thanks!

Alex.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
I want the switch on the right hand side of the picture (original defrost and dimmer switches).
Please contact me on this e-mail : [email protected]

Ps. Pls send me more information about the products. (eg. cost , shipping cost to Thailand, etc.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts