Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
If your GTV is stock, your exhaust would be three pieces. Exhaust manifold, center section Restrictor and center muffler), and rear muffler. On the center section, there is a small restrictor followed by a muffler. I would remove the resonator as Sniady did. After driving it around and you still want it louder, remove the center muffler (right behind the resonator) before you do the rear. You can remove the rear but, the center is a bigger unit so you would get more out of cutting off the center. GTA's came with the resonator, center muffler, and straight pipe in the rear. You could also cut out the resonator and center muffler and replace it with one MAGNAFLOW.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
thats interesting. from past experiences and parts catalogs, i have seen stradale gta's with no third muffler. another example of alfa romeo being inconsistant from car to car?

lets see a pic of that gta! you are the second bb member to my knowledge with a real gta. borrani (steve schaffer) has one up in washington and races it with sovren.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.