Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
A while back I ordered some new key blanks for completing repair work on GTV6 door handles. I finally got around to that project and discovered most of the blanks I had waiting were too short for GTV6s, altho the overall style of key was the same otherwise. By inquiring which ALFA model these might be for I heard they should be for 1981-'85 Giulietta sedans.

The length of the metal blades (minus the length of the rubber grip) is approx 35mm. Since I can't use these, I'd be fine with taking a loss from what I had paid for them. If you need these for your sedan, hit me with an e-mail. I'm attaching pix below, with dimensions, to ensure you don't make the same blunder I did.

Cheers,
Peter
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I believe I have a few door key blanks that are for Alfetta sedan models. I ordered them by mistake thinking they were for GTV6s. They were the same general style, but when it came time to have them duped I realized they were too short for my purposes.

The length on the metal shaft is approx 35mm (if you don't include the rubber grip portion). Since I can't use these for my own project I'd let them go for less than what I paid. As I've had no experience with the sedan models, please let me know if these seem correct for 4 door Alfettas. Thanks.

Peter
[email protected]

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.