Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
@slowcreek how are the urethane bushings riding? Which ones did you so? Mine could really use new bushes buy am afraid to go non rubber - wish we were closer! I'd also like to go to a larger front bar but don't want the car to understeer any more than it does now.

·
Registered
647 Posts
While waiting on front swaybars, Jeff and I added relays to our headlights.

So far, he has stock bulbs. I went up to 90/100s since I live in a rural area with deer.

I'm messing with mirrors. I added a Wink wide angle 5 pane mirror I had laying around. Quite an improvement. I happen to have a "baby" Tornado mirror on the driver side and a full size Tornado on the right side. Vitalonis both of them. I don't like the tint and the driver side is all scratched.
Man, wish I was near you guys -- would be great to wrench together. How much of an improvement were the relays?

The tornados are the stock mirrors, right? I have Vitaloni Baby Bravos on mine and they are one of the favorite bits of the car. Super cool, sporty feel/view out the window when you are driving aggressively. Love them.

Are you doing rear bars? That's a trans drop situation, right? Would love to do front and back on mine as I feel it needs more rear bar. Could be my bushings though. :)

·
Registered
647 Posts
I'm doing a 27mm front bar and Jeff is doing a 24mm front bar.

What have you done in the way of poly bushings so far?

and, lets see a pic of those mirrors.
Haven't done any bushings yet -- don't have access to a garage or friends with one at the moment. Want to do mine? Thinking I'll do rubber when i get around to it. I like to keep things soft.

Here are the mirror photos as requested. Love the view from the driver's seat out at the two mirrors with the accordion folds. Didn't think i would like them but kept these on vs the originals. I have a spare that sags if you want it just for trial. The ones you added are cool too.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.