Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Top of the morning to all the Colorado Alfisti

Alfas have been in my family since before I was born and I have been an Alfa owner for quite some time and have even amassed my own small collection. Although a few of them have sat in wait for their deserved attention, I am finally in a place where I can start getting them all back up to speed and hopefully in a good driving rotation.

Can anyone recommend any shops/mechanics on the front range who can help me get the engines woken up since I can't seem to find the time to do it myself?

Thanks in advance for any insights...

Chris

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hello,
Welcome to the forum. I would suggest reaching out to your local Alfa club as they'll have all this info. Joining is even better and worth the money plus you'll meet some great folks and they typically have good events too. Cheers.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Chris,

Welcome to the forum. Here are two good choices for mechanics: Steve at Mondino Imports in Colorado Springs 719-385-0953, or Bill at Maranello Motorworks in Northglenn 303-280-1972. Good shops are busy shops so you might have to wait a couple months to get your car(s) seen. There are other shops (Mid Century Motors, Thomas Vintage, Soneffs, Apple Motors) but I have no personal experience with any of them.

Chuck

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chris,

Welcome to the forum. Here are two good choices for mechanics: Steve at Mondino Imports in Colorado Springs 719-385-0953, or Bill at Maranello Motorworks in Northglenn 303-280-1972. Good shops are busy shops so you might have to wait a couple months to get your car(s) seen. There are other shops (Mid Century Motors, Thomas Vintage, Soneffs, Apple Motors) but I have no personal experience with any of them.

Chuck
Thanks Chuck!

I have used Bill at Maranello for my 164 since he was at Ferrari of Denver....I talked to him about these other projects and unfortunately he's just too busy. I'll certainly look into the other options as well, I appreciate the suggestions!

-Chris

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Thanks Chuck!

I have used Bill at Maranello for my 164 since he was at Ferrari of Denver....I talked to him about these other projects and unfortunately he's just too busy. I'll certainly look into the other options as well, I appreciate the suggestions!

-Chris
Chris,

I hear you. Bill worked on my 85 GTV6 when he was at Royal Carriage in the 80's, and just finished working on my current GTV6 last month but I did have to wait a couple months to get it in.

Chuck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.