Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You used to be able to buy them on ebay and such. Full sheet with a bunch of the Alfa factory stickers for like $40. Can't find them anymore?

Looking for some odds and ends for my car

Anyone know where to get them or who to buy them from? thanks.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I have seen some on the net - try Mt Carmel Spares (located in Israel, I think?) - not sure of Web Site but search the name plus alfa and you should find it - they may have what you are looking for. I have seen them on ebay too, not sure by what vendor or quality, etc.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Another Vendor?

When perusing the net, something I spend way too much time doing, I was on the AONE site and saw a link to a decal vendor, carclassic.biz, that sells sets for Alfas - not cheap at something like $75.00 a set, but worth a look. No idea about quality - maybe someone has used them?

·
Registered
288 Posts
I review e-bay listings at least 2x week. I have no problem finding the decal sets for the vrs series spiders. I just looked at some late last week.

Jeff

·
Registered
118 Posts
Alfa Repro Decals

I have bought several sets of repro decals for various older Alfas from CLASSIC CAR DECALS (http://www.carclassic.biz/) and found the quality to be excellent. Santiago Gabaldoni, the owner, has done an excellent job (and is a good communicator).

If you think about it, $50 -$70 is not unreasonable for the labor involved for such a limited market (note he has decals for other marques as well.....).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts