Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You will have to excuse me for this but just got this back from the paint shop
Rear bumper tuck. New mohair. New bullet mirrors to replace the plastic ones new heart .stainless wipers and removed the graduate badge as I just could not find a replacement and also added the Zender.
Just need to add some sunshine !
Thanks
S
20210220_141002.jpg
eve

·
Registered
483 Posts
You will have to excuse me for this but just got this back from the paint shop
Rear bumper tuck. New mohair. New bullet mirrors to replace the plastic ones new heart .stainless wipers and removed the graduate badge as I just could not find a replacement and also added the Zender.
Just need to add some sunshine !
Thanks
S View attachment 1674144 eve
Looking good. Is that a cobalt blue 911 behind it?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,584 Posts
Car looks great!

·
Registered
'84 Spider Veloce
569 Posts
Nice wheels, too. How about a few more pictures from other angles?

David OD
Laguna CA

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
It looks terrific! Very tastefully done-- any more photos, perchance?? ;) ;)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Standard Rosso red I think and yes the cobalt blue 911 tucked in behind that but no one looks at that one like that do the alfa as I guess it's just another porsche !!
I cant believe how many people want stop and speak about it from young to old so it's a great feeling to be able to own and dive one I have always wanted one ever since I was a Kid.

·
Registered
'84 Spider Veloce
569 Posts
She's a beauty! IMHO, retro round mirrors, Zender rear spoiler, and bumper compression make the S3 really shine.

Where did you take those pictures?

David OD
Laguna CA

·
Registered
483 Posts
Standard Rosso red I think and yes the cobalt blue 911 tucked in behind that but no one looks at that one like that do the alfa as I guess it's just another porsche !!
I cant believe how many people want stop and speak about it from young to old so it's a great feeling to be able to own and dive one I have always wanted one ever since I was a Kid.
Agreed. I have midnight blue Cayman but the Alfa draws much more positive attention. The only attention I get with the Cayman is people speeding up trying to not let me on the highway or change lanes. The Alfa gets plenty of thumbs up and conversation.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,584 Posts
Porsche cars a re a dime a dozen.

You rarely see Alfa Spider's anymore.

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
Very nice touches, and the GTA style wheels look very period appropriate, I think.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The main pictures were taken in a place called The Romney Marsh on the south coast of England famous only for its lamb and a history of smugglers ! It is a very flat landscape and also has a Nuclear Power station nearby called Dungeness where the locals will give you high 6 !

The single photo has the white cliffs of Dover on the background so that place is slightly better known !

·
Registered
116 Posts
Difficult to judge the standard of paintwork from pictures but it really looks lovely. Who did the paint job?
you must be near me in Westerham Kent. If you are happy with the result and cost??? please pass on the details as I will need one soon

1 - 19 of 19 Posts