Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would the Admins please provide the above(?); since the heater switch wiring in my Graduate does not match the two references to the switch in my May 1985 Workshop Manual's diagram. One of the pins allegedly wired does not exist on the switch...maybe an aftermarket part?

Many thanks, Chris

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Check you 'Conversations') I will send you a copy of Papajam's color coded wire diagrams for the 1984 Spider (should be the same as your 1985). Papajam (Jim Neill - RIP) made these as a labor of love and gave them freely to Alfa owners. He did ask that they not be sold or posted publicly so we're keeping that part of his legacy alive.

·
Registered
1985 Alfa Romeo Spider Graduate (US Model)
5 Posts
@ghnl - can you also send me this?

I also have a 85 Spider graduate, and am trying to fix its lights, then upgrade them to relays. I have a reproduction shop manual, but its wiring diagrams are difficult to decipher.

Thank you

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, Eric - I had a couple of good chats with 'Papajam' years ago and I appreciate you guys keeping his helpful aids available...good to have rules around their usage...Chris

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
I also have a 85 Spider graduate, and am trying to fix its lights, then upgrade them to relays. I have a reproduction shop manual, but its wiring diagrams are difficult to decipher.
I will send Jim's color coded wire diagrams to you via a 'Conversation'. Vastly superior to the Alfa versions!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts