Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEW, full set, front and rear, $65. These are up on EBAY, auction number: 270729151886.
------------------------
From the ad:

This is a complete set BOTH front and rear, NEW IN THE BOX disc brake pads, fitting Alfa Romeos with 1750 and 2 liter engines. This includes all Berlinas, GTVs, and Spiders 1969 to 1994. NOTE: These will not fit Alfetta, Milano, GTV-6, 164.

The brand is Repco, which has changed its name to Axxis. These pads are similar to the current Axxis model XBG, and is a semi-metallic pad that offers increased stopping power, no "dead" feel when cold, low fading when hot, and low dust. These pads are an inexpensive, fantastic upgrade to your Alfa's good braking system. I love them!

Semi-metallic pads sell for about $45 PER AXLE, making these worth ~$90 on the current market. My "Buy It Now" price will save you over 30%! These will go fast, so grab them now!

NOTE: I only ship to the USA.

Please check out my other Alfa parts auctions, thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Looks good !
My favorite pads were the Repco pink "delux" .....

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are great pads, and still available on EBAY for $65. Auction number: 270729151886
If I owned a car that used these, I'd buy 'em now and put away for a rainy day! You will need them someday. What's everybody waiting for?

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
I bought a few other items from this fine gentleman and can encourage anyone who needs pads to get these. 0 problems....
I would go for it, but I alrady have a couple of spare sets.
Randy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts