Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
what part?
10,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
replaced them with a 4" wide section of bronze window tint... works great..so far :cool:...?:eek:

·
Registered
837 Posts
I've used my visors several times top up or down, but then living at 7,000 above sea level, I'm closer to the sun than most people! Generally I push them up when the top is down to deflect the air slightly. This works till about 40 mph when they flop back down.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Because of the height of the seating position, I removed mine months ago so I could see better. I'm only 5'10" and they were often in the way. Eventually I'd like to lower the seats, put my eyes more to the windshield center and the top of my head a bit further from the jetstream.

·
1966-2013
13,741 Posts
Generally I push them up when the top is down to deflect the air slightly. This works till about 40 mph when they flop back down.
Blade them so they are horizontal on a plane with your eyes that matches the windshield frame that you can't see through anyway. They're out of the way, out of your vision and won't flop down if the hinges are good.

Dunno why everyone always wants them all the way up so they catch bugs and you can't see traffic lights...

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
I use mine constantly, because a couple of the main roads around here are aligned perfectly with the sun when it's low in the morning or evening.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts