Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took some pictures today of my 164B at my neighbor's house which reminds me of the one in ad poster.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,748 Posts
Took some pictures today of my 164B at my neighbor's house which reminds me of the one in ad poster.
**** that is a beautiful house... Doh, I mean car! ;) Ok both look good.

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
How do you have time for yard work?
I've been trying to put out mulch since April.

·
Premium Member
26,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
327 Posts
Wow!!! Sweet!!! Oh, and the Alfa is not bad too! (Said with tongue firmly in cheek!! lol!) Man, that is a sweet house and a sweet Alfa!

·
Premium Member
26,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Here is a picture of framed print (poster) from 1991 164 ad campaign that I was trying to set up for my real life photo to match it. My wife had this print framed as a present to me years ago.

Neighbor's house does bare some resemblance I think.

Also second framed print is another poster from ad campaign my older daughter had framed for me.

I may not know much about art but I know what I like hanging on my wall.

Did I tell you how much I like the white 164?

I also have a nice black swan and black 164 print my now dearly departed friend's son-in-law was commisioned by ad agency to paint for campaign and my friend gave it to me before he died. I already had a copy from Alfa Orlando so I sent it to Richard2 as his dearly departed S was a black one.

I can't remember if they had any with the red 164 or not but I ordered them all back in 91 and have the unmounted ones somewhere im my stash of 164 literature.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Great posters. The bottom one I tried to get on Ebay a while ago but lost out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts