241 - 243 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
@markivan:

Here are the 2 Alfa shops in So. Florida:

Alfa Veloce(No. Miami) 305 891 9556

Francis Auto Archeology(W. Palm Beach) 561 832 2907

To be clear: I'm not recommending either of these Alfa Shops. I've never used them.
Since Richard Stephens left his shop in Pompano Bch. I use a local guy, nearby me in
DelRey Bch., for oil changes & other 'very-minor' work. If I had a 'major' problem w/
my Alfa I don't know where I'd go.....

Regards

·
WANTED: GTA & GTAm Parts
101 Posts
@markivan:

Here are the 2 Alfa shops in So. Florida:

Alfa Veloce(No. Miami) 305 891 9556

Francis Auto Archeology(W. Palm Beach) 561 832 2907

To be clear: I'm not recommending either of these Alfa Shops. I've never used them.
Since Richard Stephens left his shop in Pompano Bch. I use a local guy, nearby me in
DelRey Bch., for oil changes & other 'very-minor' work. If I had a 'major' problem w/
my Alfa I don't know where I'd go.....

Thank you SpiderSlam5, I know Luciano and his father Gino at Auto Veloce Miami, they are a nice shop for regular alfa service. I'm interested in finding more of a fabrication/race shop that can Tig weld roll cages, preform service, and has knowledge of GTA's, GTAm's, TZ's etc. in South Florida. It seems most local shops are Porsche based i.e KMW, 901 Shop, Klub Sport, etc.

I'm hoping Motorcar Gallery's (www.motorcargallery.com) new partners will conceivably begin vintage race service in the future. However, I'm still looking for a professional race shop similar to the shops that serviced my cars when I was in Washington State such as:

J&L Fabricating, Vintage Racing Motors, Dennison Intl., RaceCraftNW,
T-Zero Racing, Etc.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Hi,
Euro Cars Southend Charlotte, NC

We just purchased, re-branded, and re-opened and ready for your Alfa!

Euro Cars Southend
Euro Cars Southend | European Auto Service and Repair Charlotte, NC
980-819-9230
2429 S. Tryon St
Charlotte, NC 28203

As you might know I was an Alfa Mechanic at Italian Motor Works in Atlanta for 6-7 years in the late 90s/early 2000s with Hans Milo. Our head Tech Brian has great experience with the 4C, Giulia and Stelvio and I can help with any of the classics for sure. We can take wonderful care of your Alfa new or old. We are true enthusiast owners!

Jonathan
1969 Alfa GTV Blue
1973 Alfa Spider Lemon Racer

Attachments

241 - 243 of 243 Posts