·
Registered
146 Posts
Hey I will throw my name on the list

Kevin Harper
BIF Motors
3508 Bentridge Drive
Mebane, NC 27302

I work on British, Italian French Cars, hence the BIF. About 90% of my work is with the Italians and most of that is vintage Alfa's with a fair number of vintage Lancia's thrown in.
I was factory trained with Alfa in the 80's and I am building up a fair collection of factory tools.

Mebane is located between Raleigh and Greensboro, and we have a rather large number of Alfa owners here.

www.bifmotors.com

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Thanks, added to the map.

·
Registered
9,977 Posts
Alfa Import Center (Giuseppe LoRe) recently moved from his Woodside NY (Queens) location to Port Washington a little farther out on Long Island.

Alfa Import Center
33 Beechwood Ave
Port Washington, NY

Giuseppe LoRe, Sr.
718-381-6764

·
Registered
10 Posts
Would like to add myself to the list.

Torsten Brune
CT Motorwerks
1400 Central Rd. 6F
Walnut Creek,CA 94596
(925) 9396769

Specializing in european performance and classic cars, German, Italian and British. German journeyman and master technician, 10 years of Alfa Romeo Dealership in Germany. 16 years independent BMW/Mini foreman in Berkeley. 3 years on my own in Walnut Creek, doing what I love most, fixing and customizing, european cars and classics.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I just spoke with Erik yesterday and he is closing his shop this week. Is there anyone else in San Diego County you could recommend ?

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
If you travel up North, here's my favorite for Alfa service:
Garage Salvatore
196 Jacques-Cartier S
Saint-Jean-Sur-Richelieu
Quebec J3B 4J3
(450) 347-3656

Salvatore was trained in Milano and Maranello in the 60's, was an Alfa dealer between 1972 and 1987 and in 30 + years I've never had a bad comment on his work.
Now that you enter additional comments on the map, the statement above can be added to the entry. Except I have now known him for almost 40 years!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Done. Thanks

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
They are on the map. Are they still open? I thought Keith was cutting back.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Update info, please.
I moved the Italian and German car repair to a new shop. I took over Prestige Autohaus in Walnut Creek, CA.
Repairing and servicing all Italian and German car brands.

New
Prestige Autohaus
Torsten Brune
1400 Central Rd 1A
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
(925) 937-5400
prestigeautohaus.net

old
CT Motorwerks
Torsten Brune
1400 Central Rd 6F
Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Thanks for updating my info.
Torsten

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Updated. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
This is off the wall because of location but...Race Prep, Diagnostics, general repair and one of the best body metal shops I have encountered in a long time...

Autodynamics
Craig Bolton
736 Brown Ave,
Belington,
WV 26250
(304) 823-3799

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Nice - no other Alfa shop within many miles!

·
WANTED: GTA & GTAm Parts
101 Posts
Looking for South Florida Race Support

Does anyone know of Alfa shops in South Florida that provide repair, restoration, fabrication and as a bonus race support?

Or just a really good fabrication shop?

Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
277 Posts
Does anyone know of Alfa shops in South Florida that provide repair, restoration, fabrication and as a bonus race support?

Or just a really good fabrication shop?

Thanks
Mark
It use to be Stephens' Alfa in Pompano Beach, but since Richard Stephens has left = not so much. Depending on where in SoFlo you're located there's a shop in No. Miami that gets 'decent' recommendations(I'll have to look up the name & address) & supposedly there's a guy in W. Palm Beach...again I'll have to look-up the name & address. But over-all where not in good shape down here.

Regards

221 - 240 of 243 Posts