Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why can I not have my photos be displayed following my text when I have a reference to youtube videos. A screen with the youtube window pops up and my photos are somewhere off the page to the left. When I preview the thread, everything looks fine. It converts when I save it.

Also, why do I get this message and LOSE everything I worked on? It shows up after I "go back" and "refresh", but you can not submit it or even review it. Frustrating!!!!

Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.

·
Registered
9,408 Posts
There seems to be a problem with page layout being screwed up when YouTube videos are embedded in posts, as reported here.

What's really interesting is that you found the pages showing correctly during page preview but not after posting it to the server. I think this comment may help the programmers figure out how the pages are treated differently.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hope that does help because I spent hours trying to make it work. Bad headache, time for a toddie.
Jim

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Somethingk else the designers should know. The pictures, all five, are haning out on the left side of the margin, hidden under the banner where my name and info is listed. You can see about an 1/8" and it overlaps the edge of the text. Annoying. I need a fix.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got to leave for a couple days. Just go to the forsale forum entry and look up
listing on 1971 Alfa Romeo Spider, listed by Euro spider 79 and you should see it.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I have the same problem with his post, the pics are hidden, you can only see the edge.

·
Registered
9,408 Posts
The attached images looks fine on my end but the you tube video is outside of the allotted box. Can you please post a screenshot of the out of box images?
@AlfaBBAdmin, @AG Jeff
OK, so here are screenshots from Erik's thread here. The first screenshot is Chrome, the second Firefox (both in Win7).

The repeated "everything looks fine at our end" is starting to get tired -- You guys really don't look very competent.

Attachments

·
Administrator
184 Posts
@AlfaBBAdmin, @AG Jeff
OK, so here are screenshots from Erik's thread here. The first screenshot is Chrome, the second Firefox (both in Win7).

The repeated "everything looks fine at our end" is starting to get really tired. You guys really don't look very competent.
Yuck, sorry I missed this one.

I will share with the team and get a fix ASAP.

Jeff

·
Administrator
184 Posts
Why can I not have my photos be displayed following my text when I have a reference to youtube videos. A screen with the youtube window pops up and my photos are somewhere off the page to the left. When I preview the thread, everything looks fine. It converts when I save it.

Also, why do I get this message and LOSE everything I worked on? It shows up after I "go back" and "refresh", but you can not submit it or even review it. Frustrating!!!!

Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.
Looking into this also.

Jeff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts