Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
I would love new red ones too but so far I haven’t found any in any color. I’ve found a couple of used sets that I picked the best from and will have some vinyl paint mixed to match. Good luck!

·
Registered
151 Posts
SMS Auto Fabrics in Canby, OR can make exact copies for you. I ordered the vinyl from Classic Alfa and shipped it along with a front and rear door card to SMS. It took them awhile but the results were outstanding.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Good to know, that's right in my backyard. I should pay them a visit someday.

There is also a blue Berlina project on here and the owner just got new seats and door cards in red.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
red door cards

do you know where he got his red door cards?
I send pictures to SMS but it's been a more then a week and they have not called me back. I spoke to my local upholstery shop that sometimes deals with SMS, he said they are good but you might be waiting up to a year. I read some reviews and they were 90% negative on costumer care, I'm not sure that I want to go through the aggravation. I was thinking of having the detail stitched on or perhaps even change the design for now, if I decide to wait for a year or how ever long it takes them to do it at least I wont be without door panels.

·
Registered
151 Posts
As I mentioned in my post above, the results from SMS were outstanding, but they were in no hurry. I made many phone calls to light a fire under them and eventually they came through.

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
do you know where he got his red door cards?
I send pictures to SMS but it's been a more then a week and they have not called me back. I spoke to my local upholstery shop that sometimes deals with SMS, he said they are good but you might be waiting up to a year. I read some reviews and they were 90% negative on costumer care, I'm not sure that I want to go through the aggravation. I was thinking of having the detail stitched on or perhaps even change the design for now, if I decide to wait for a year or how ever long it takes them to do it at least I wont be without door panels.
Here's the thread: https://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/showthread.php?p=8320222

He's in the San Jose area, but I'm not sure where he got the door cards or seats redone.

I bought a kit from Classic Alfa in black and I'm slowly trying to install it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts