Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fellow Alfisti!!!

Greetings! My name is Bryant and I am the artist for the graphic novel series titled "Red Bella". This is the story of a young Italian girl named Elena Rossalini. When she is not at her depressing day job working as paralegal for a corrupt law firm, she is consumed by her desire to destroy those who she deems to have sinned in the eyes of God.

As the plot thickens, things are not as they seem to be. Corruption and Conspiracy affect her life as she carries out the most violent form of justice ever recorded.

The car she drives is an Alfa 164Q which, is portrayed very prominently throughout each book in the series. Currently, it is one of the first published graphic novels in the world to feature Alfa Romeo cars.

82 Meticulously handcrafted pages in full color. . .

If you would like a copy, please send me a PM! Help bring our beloved Alfa Romeo brand to the world of graphic novels!!

Cheers!

Bryant A.B.
Illustrator
Red Bella Graphic Novel

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,862 Posts
Awesome graphics!! Looking forward to getting my hands on a copy.

Im sure the 164 crew here on the site are gonna love this.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the compliments on my work!! I really appreciate it! If you like the 164, then this is definately the book for you! :D

Awesome graphics!! Looking forward to getting my hands on a copy.

Im sure the 164 crew here on the site are gonna love this.

·
Premium Member
27,383 Posts
My Sara the 164 driver enjoyed her copy you sent me.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Hey I have Elena Rossalinis car hostage I want my copys or else...................... she gets it! :eek:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL! You are making me an offer I can't refuse. . . . She'd kill ME if I let anything happen to her car. . . . .When do you want it by?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts