Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Beautiful Mint Condition Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce. Classic Red colour exactly the way an Italian sports car should be!
Fully Loaded. 5 Speed Manual Transmission, Power Windows, Power Mirrors, Air Conditioning, Power Antenna. AM/FM Radio Cassette.
New Tires, and Newer Roof. Air Bag. Red with Tan Interior and Black Roof. All Manuals included.
No Rust, Mint Condition. Never Driven in Winter. Stored inside garage.
I love this car and took car of it very well. Unfortunately my wife is making me sell it along with some of my other toys.
This car runs and handles like a dream. It always turns heads and gets compliments.
I think its worth more, but the price is negotiable.
contact Alexander

· Registered
6 Posts
Beautiful Mint Condition Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce. Classic Red colour exactly the way an Italian sports car should be!
Fully Loaded. 5 Speed Manual Transmission, Power Windows, Power Mirrors, Air Conditioning, Power Antenna. AM/FM Radio Cassette.
New Tires, and Newer Roof. Air Bag. Red with Tan Interior and Black Roof. All Manuals included.
I love this car and took car of it very well. Unfortunately my wife is making me sell it along with some of my other toys.
This car runs and handles like a dream. It always turns heads and gets compliments.
contact Alexander

Is this car still available?

· Registered
648 Posts
The post is 11years old. Unlikely it’s still for sale

· Registered
6 Posts
contact Alexander

You have any pictures?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.