Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where would you pick up a new fuel filter, fuel pump, timing belt, water pump for your 164Q? I know the usual places. Have bought Spider stuff from Vick, Centerline, and IAP.

The fuel filter is proving tough to find.

There will be other things in addition to what I mentioned but for sure I need those parts listed above.

·
Premium Member
15,845 Posts
Jason (Alfissimo) is good, as well as Difatta. Have bought from both with success.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Del. After false starts with various cars I think maybe this 164Q is going to happen. Thought that before and Nada ... But this time my gut says yes.

It needs stuff to be a runner but that's OK.

·
Premium Member
15,845 Posts
Have been able to order some obscure 164 parts from them, for which some of the others say, "huh, what?".

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
Both good suppliers no doubt. Many happy transactions with Jason and Ed. 24V parts unlike 'garden variety' car parts --- stick with reputable vendors (ie as above). Otherwise you may end up with stuff that doesnt fit even though ' our parts catalog shows it's fine' -- remember that a TOTAL of ~1000 24V cars were sold in USA -- TOTAL

·
Premium Member
15,845 Posts
And how many of those have been parted out, either due to bad collisions, or from a lack of funds/will to repair them after a part failure mishap?

I'll bet only about a third still exist, if that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts