Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after years of sitting around , I have decided to let my full set of Recaros go.
My Milano will never be running stock interior again so I would like to let these go to a purist that is willing to take better care of them.

The seats have been in this condition since I have bought my car 8 years ago. They have not gotten better or worse since my ownership. I have cleaned them up and kept them safe but now it’s time to upgrade.

Condition: drivers seat has wear marks, passenger seat is still OK, back seats have 2 wear marks and the tops are very fragile and sunfaded. Door panels have very limited scratches. The drivers panel has one small rip in the corner.

Asking price: $600 for the complete set. Open to all reasonable offers,

***Also willing to trade for 2 racing seats of good quality. I would like to stay with Recaros but open to other offers.

1. ***also willing to separate seats from door panels if I have interest in both but prefer to keep grouped together
You can reach me by email [email protected]

I am located in Maryland for anyone willing to drive to meet. ** I will not ship these**

Or contact me via private message on here.

Thanks for looking,
Sam

·
Registered
151 Posts
I am interested in the driver front and passenger side front door panels. Is the arm rest on driver side in good condition? My arm rest is broken,so it does not hold up when you rest your arm on it. Could I get close up photos of both door panels,especially around the arm rests?
Thank,
Ron

·
Registered
Alfa Romeo Milano Verde
2 Posts
Would you be willing to part ways with just the passenger seat? My current seat looks like it has been mauled by a badger.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you everyone for the responses. I haven’t been on here for a week or so!

If I have buyers for the full seat set and the panels separately, I will sell them separated. Unfortunately, I do not want to separate each individual part or pairs at this time. I’m willing to negotiate a reasonable price on them though.
For example, if you need ‘just the front panels’, or ‘one seat’ let’s try to make a deal for a full set.

Price is open to reasonable offers though.
* for ones acquiring about shipping anything, if you work with me, I can help arrange shipping if you are serious.

Questions can be emailed to [email protected]
Or
Private message me here, *may take longer for response

1 - 8 of 8 Posts