Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good set of Recaro seats to replace the originals in my '82 GTV6. The originals have several rips in the black vinyl and the bottom cushion is really flattened on the driver side. Margherita is my daily driver, so the seats make a big difference. Seats could be from 85 or 86 GTV6 or Milano Verde. My plan is to have them re-skinned anyway. Would consider new Recaro LS if they are reasonably priced.

Grazie e Ciao!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
The good news is that you are considering planning on reskinning the seats. The bad news is that coast-to-coast shipping may killer. Altho, Greyhound can be a reasonable option. Or finding something going west via the Craigslist ride board?

I have one set of the '81-83 GTV6 style seats (blue leather). And a couple sets of the '84-'86 GTV6 Recaro style seats (dark tan leather and charcoal velour). All of these are in decent structural condition... but all would need a fresh (or repaired skin).

If you were swapping the newer Recaro design into a pre-84 GTV6... you might want to consider swapping out the rear seat as well. To make the fronts match the rear, of course.

If you are interested, I can send pix of what I might have to offer. If you prefer to find something closer to you, to minimize shipping, I'll understand.

Cheers, Peter
[email protected]

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Peter. I will keep you in mind.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts