Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need rear view mirror light for 74 spider and the plastic retainer for the large hose from heater to dashboard for defroster, pictured. It's below the defroster grill and below the metal retainer, which is shown in the picture.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
685 Posts
Vents for Dash

Robert:
Here is a pic of a small part of my vent and tube/hose collection from Spiders,
Top pic is from an '85 that was equipped for A/C sort of an interesting bend in the pipe. Bottom photos from an older model which I think is what you need.
I have one of the metal retainers (in the middle) and two of the underside plastic parts that are to connect to the tube/hose. The one on the left is perfect, the one on the right has one small cut, but is serviceable. Will any of this help you? Thanks
You and also e-mail me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello Ray,

I want one. How much do you want? I suppose they never changed much. Are there differences? Do I need to take a picture of the base on mine? I've got a '74 spider.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ray,
I'd like one of the little round plastic grills like the one shown on top of the vent connector in your picture and I bought from you. Can you sell me just the one grill?
Robert

·
Premium Member
685 Posts
Just the Grill, mame, just the grill!!

I think I can help you with just a grill. I'll send you a pick. Do you need the little wire spring too?
Ray

·
Premium Member
685 Posts
Leave it to Alfa to unsimplify things!

Robert:
Believe it or not the little grills are Left and Right specific. Sinistra and Destra.
It is embossed on the underside. The picture shows left on the left etc.
$5 for either one plus shipping. Thanks
Ray

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's the Destra one I need. Never noticed they are different. I'll buy it, $5 plus shipping. Don't bother to remove the spring.
Regards,
Robert

1 - 13 of 13 Posts