Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the correct name for this part, and does anyone have the part number for it?

Even better, does anyone have one for an 88 Verde that they would be willing to sell me, or does anyone know where I might buy one? I need to pass inspection!

·
Premium Member
15,842 Posts
Don't know which lamp this is. Is it inside or out? My Milano doesn't have any lights in the rear passenger quarter panel area, unless it is maybe the far outer corner light in the tail light assy? The Fiat parts eper doesn't show anything otherwise for any model.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Del.. it is part of the bumper

U r right Del.. It sits on the side as part of the bumper wrap around on the rear quarter..

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Rob, it is called the side marker light. The Verde's and Platinum's had red ones, the Silver's and Gold's had orange ones. The red ones can be a little harder to find, I sold the set off of our LeMons Milano to a guy in the Netherlands for $160 a bunch of years ago.

There are some up on ebay, just search for "Alfa Milano Marker".

Kevin

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Reflective tape? It's a dodgy way to go but might get you over the line until you find some [or just remove it straight after and go without]

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
a pic of what I need - passenger side

Hi Giorgio! Yes, it is not... the light I am talking about is this - only the one in my post here is the left side, I need the right (passenger) side in the USA car... sure wish I had a part number... been looking everywhere.. Italy, Denmark, Germany... finding lots of left side ones for sale - but the right side ones are slim to non-existent.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Rob I have both. The picture you are showing looks like the right side. I will put the pictures later.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
One is used missing some tabs, the other one brand new.

Attachments

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Giorgio... Can I call you? Pm me the number if that would be OK... Rob

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Giorgio...
The one just above is the drivers side.. Do have a pic of the other one ( back side) lamp side?

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Rob- The first one that has a crack in the center is for the passenger side. If it's only for inspection purposes than it should work......you can borrow it anytime.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks g.. I will let you know if I need it.. Much appreciated...

·
Registered
355 Posts
Good on Ya..Giorgio68

Great you offered a loaner!!!! That's real team work I need a red/rear drivers/left side side marker lens...any ideas?
Paul
89 Graduate, new to me as of 12Nov14
Phoenix, AZ

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Found a new one! My search is over!! Thanks to all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts