Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
As posted in the parts section, I'm after a pair of good rear doors for a '61Giulietta Berlina/Ti. OR any leads on who or where may be able to help.
Thank you,
Vince.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Vince,

I guess you know you will need to ship these from Italy, the only source of TI/berlina specific parts, so if there is any way of repairing doors you have that will be the cheaper option. I suggest you keep an eye on Subito.it - Annunci gratuiti Case, Auto usate, Moto, Offerte lavoro e annunci Usato and eBay | Tecnologia, moda, fai da te: prodotti nuovi a prezzo fisso . They do come up from time to time but I cannot see anything there at the moment. I searched using alfa giulietta porte which brings up a lot of parts for the new type Giulietta too. On ebay.it you can filter the search using auto d'epoca: ricambi for the older stuff. Don't give up, I remember one set of four doors that were won on ebay.it and now live in California.

All the best

Peter

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Peter,
thanks very much for your reply, I'll keep on looking as you say. Our doors could be repaired as last resort, but if better ones were available I'd probably take that option.
Best regards,
Vince.

·
Registered
84 Posts
There is a set on subito if you still locking for
subito.it

Best regards,
Rolf

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Vince,
Perhaps Max Payne (TI link above) could help you negotiate dealing with the subito deal.Phoning Italy might prove very challenging.
Keith

1 - 6 of 6 Posts