Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a '76 Alfetta GT and need a rear donut for the prop shaft. It is the type with the solid alloy bushes, p/n. AR 15 015 018. See photo.
I cannot locate a supplier anywhere, Can anyone suggest who I could try.
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Italian ebay, a friend found a bunch there.
Or Highwood in England. They are supposedly NLA but that seems only to apply to the USA.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Alex I am confused by the date on the post showing the early rear donuts. Do you still have the 3 early rear donuts? If you do I will buy all three. Will you reduce the price if I buy all three?

Thanks

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Hi Bob, thanks for your message. I have replied through the PM (private messaging) system of the BB, which you can access by scrolling upwards and clicking on 'Your Notifications' in the small gray box at the top right of the screen. Best, Alex.

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
Hi I have a '76 Alfetta GT and need a rear donut for the prop shaft. It is the type with the solid alloy bushes, p/n. AR 15 015 018. See photo.
I cannot locate a supplier anywhere, Can anyone suggest who I could try.
Thanks
Bob,
Not sure where you're located - but if you're in the USA Try Trail Auto - I know he has all of these parts (originale Alfa Romeo - not aftermarket) at reasonable prices. Still in original packaging. Just an option if you don't want to deal with international shipping costs, wait times, or returns heaven forbid. FYI.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts