Alfa Romeo Forums banner

141 - 160 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Alain, one additional set is on the way.

JippieJake, I am finishing a CAD drawing of a single front rubber that fits the right and left side bananas. I am sending this file to a coleague in Germany who will 3D print in black FLEX rubber and test. I will run the same test in my car. If that works it could be a good start point for a future project.

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
+ 2 !!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thanks Alain and Danny Wilde. I expect to post the pdf CAD drawing here in the next days and if someone wants to local print and test please let me know and I will release the STL format file. Printing requires a minimum of 0.1mm resolution 3D printing using a black FLEX composite filament.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Thanks Edgar...
This is great.
Put me down for a set too..

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Great News !

Obrigado, Edgar.

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Front not yet made.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Rear bumper rubbee spacers

Hello Ed, I would like a set. Please email: [email protected]

Front and Rear?

Regards, Alberto
Hello Alberto, I have made and sold a limited lot of 50 sets. I will check if I still have a spare set in Milano. The front is being designed and tested. You can check the appropriate Alfabb thread. There you can find the free CAD you can download and edit redesigning the shape and 3D print in a suitable rubber filament. I am not sure if we will move to a injection tool phase because 3D printing is evolving and being improved so fast it will not pay off.

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
WoowwWWW !!

Cannot wait to see mines on !

·
Premium Member
470 Posts

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Vieux motard que jamais !!!

It seems that there's a "void" inside the lip ?

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Pls kindly ask EdBorto.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello Alberto, I have made and sold a limited lot of 50 sets. I will check if I still have a spare set in Milano. The front is being designed and tested. You can check the appropriate Alfabb thread. There you can find the free CAD you can download and edit redesigning the shape and 3D print in a suitable rubber filament. I am not sure if we will move to a injection tool phase because 3D printing is evolving and being improved so fast it will not pay off.
Dear EdBorto,
i am a new owner of the Montreal.
can you help me find some Rear and front bumper rubber spacers?

141 - 160 of 167 Posts